A tax relief service is a tax firm that specializes in the area of tax problem resolution. Tax attorneys, CPAs, or Enrolled Agents are the only designations that are necessary for proper representation before the IRS. If you are involved in a tax debt-related matter with the IRS, or any state or county taxing authority, engaging a tax relief expert to represent you is a wise choice.
Here are the most common reasons for putting a tax relief expert to work on your behalf:
- You need to resolve a large number of back tax issues and problems,
- You will be bringing your tax matters before the US Tax Court,
- Appealing an IRS decision through the Appeals Department,
- You are being audited and need proper representation,
- You owe a large amount of back taxes, fines, interest, and penalties and you want to negotiate a settlement with the IRS.
- You have multiple years of unfiled tax returns and need to get compliant and reach a resolution with regards to your back taxes.
- You are an employer with an employment 940/941 payroll tax problem and in need of proper representation and resolution.
- You are in extreme financial hardship and need the tax agency to stop enforcement actions such as tax levies, wage garnishments, and liens.
How to Work With a Tax Relief Service
Besides the specialized tax knowledge a tax professional brings to the table, you are also guaranteed the right to confidential communication. This means that you can tell your tax representative the truth and the facts surrounding your case, even admitting to guilt or revealing other tax-related issues that the IRS has yet to discover, and your conversations are considered confidential.
While the Internal Revenue Service Restructuring and Reform Bill of 1998 (HR 2676) affords some very limited protected communication rights, those rights are not as pervasive as they are when you’re speaking with a criminal attorney.
This means there is absolutely no reason to tell your tax representative, power of attorney, anything less than the 100% truth.
Should you find yourself receiving bad news from the IRS or other taxing authority, it’s never too soon to contact us for tax relief help at 800-894-9997.