Victims of last December’s tornadoes that took place in regions of Illinois, Tennessee, and Kentucky commencing December 10 have left many in a condition of calamity. If you’ve been affected by recent storms, tornadoes, or flooding, we’ll keep you up to date on essential tax relief information that can aid you in this time of need.
What Type Of Relief Do I Get?
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) reported the recent tragedies a disaster, and the IRS announced that victims of the severe storms and tornadoes that hit regions of Illinois, Tennessee, and Kentucky now have until May 16, 2022, to file returns and pay any taxes that were originally due. These include:
- Individual and Business Tax Returns for 2021: The deadline for 2021 individual tax filings and payments, as well as certain 2021 business returns and payments ordinarily due on March 15 and April 18, has been extended to May 16, 2022.
- 2021 IRA Donations: Affected individuals have until May 16 to make 2021 IRA contributions that would affect their taxes in 2021.
- Quarterly Estimated Tax Payments: The deadlines for quarterly estimated tax payments in 2021 and 2022, which were originally set for January 18, 2022, and April 18, 2022, have been extended until May 16, 2022.
- Quarterly Payroll and Excise Tax Returns: The quarterly payroll and excise tax returns that were due on January 31 and May 2, 2022, are now due on May 16.
You Don’t Have To Live In Tennessee, Illinois, Or Kentucky To Get Tax Debt Forgiveness On Your Back Taxes
No taxpayer in their right mind wants to be hit with that tax bill, especially if it tends to be a struggle to pay off. The tax credit will not be enough to satisfy any tax debts individuals and families may have with the IRS.
But there is a new and improved tax relief program that consolidates many major relief programs into a one-size-fits-all assistance program. Any issues regarding back taxes, unfiled years, or any other tax-related problems may be solved through one program; the IRS Fresh Start Program!
See if You Qualify for the Fresh Start Program Today!
Resolve your tax debt before the IRS surprises you with late fees and penalties!
- Answer a few questions
- Qualify and be presented with a resolution – click here
- Enroll in Fresh Start